WELCOME TO WICASA COMMUNITY!!!!!!!
It is the student's wing of Western India Regional Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. It is a platform provided by the ICAI to the students to learn, share, participate and perform, with a visualization to build networking, social circle and sharpen leadership skills by participating in various receptive and hostile activities held in WICASA.
VADODARA BRANCH OF WICASA
The Vadodara Branch of WICASA was founded in the year 1968. It's a family consisting of 6500+ students. The managing committee consists of 8 members of which two are CA members and 7 are Chartered Accountancy course students, to be the eminent future torch bearers of the institute.
Vadodara Branch of WICASA is organizing various lectures, revisionary classes, seminars, conferences, quiz and elocution competitions, etc. to develop the future members of this esteemed profession. Apart from professional avenues, cultural activities are also given top priority to develop caring human beings. Branch has also organized more than 25 batches of "General Management and Communication Skills" course for students which are considered to be one of the best in the country. Also to get the feel of the commercial establishments, industrial visits are made an integral part of the activities.
All above efforts have put the WICASA Vadodarain the lime light at the National or Regional Level by constantly winning the awards of Best Branch of WICASA in India in 2002, 2003, 2005,2006,2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
WICASA: A GATEWAY WITH BRIGHT POSSIBILITY WITH DREAMS READY TO BE EXPLORED AND ATTAINED.
WICASA AIMS TO:
* Provide a channel of communication with the Institute for Quick Resolution of student related matters.
* Assist in providing facilities like Book Bank, Reading Room, Reference Library, etc.
* Organize Lectures, Seminars, Workshop, Conferences, Programmes etc.
* Conduct Sports, Youth & Other cultural Activities.
* Organize Trips, Tours to Factories & Industrial Organizations and to places of Historical & Educational Importance.
VARIOUS ACTIVITIES HELD AT WICASA
* Quiz and elocution competition for students through out the region and National Level Competition
* Inter-firm Cricket Tournament is organized in which article students participate in large numbers.
* Large numbers of programs for promoting social/ intellectual/ Cultural activities are organized including topics such as Stress management, Positive Thinking, Yoga Elocution & Quiz competition etc.
* E-classes on various topics.
* Mock exams for CPT, IPCC and PCC.
* Career Counseling and Interaction of Parents & Students.
* Interaction with toppers of PE-II/PCC/IPCC exams.
* Various Academic Students Programs - seminars, workshops, lectures, revisionary sessions etc. are organized during the year.
* Students are particularly encouraged to act as co-coordinator at various students' programmes.
* Campus placement programmes.
* Monthly E-newsletter uploaded on the website to keep the students updated with all the important happenings.
* Arrangement of public transportation for the students till the ICAI Bhawan by tying up with VTCOS bus facility.
* Organizing Funfair to develop hidden softskills of students.